Monday, January 23, 2012

You're Driving My Nuts! and other cute things my 2 year old says


We were preparing dinner and Cash wanted to help but was really just getting in the way.  I really wasn't at the end of my patience, but I jokingly said, "Cash, You are driving me nuts!" and he responded, "You are driving my nuts!"  Which in honestly, I do every day!

Whenever Matt and I are talking to each other and not to Cash, he says, "Talka me." (Talk to me).

We made something (I can't remember what it was) and Cash exclaimed, "It's delicious mama!"  Which is incredibly precious coming from that little mouth.

Cash can properly pronounce (and use the following words): rhinoceros, elephant, delicious, cooperate, gross,  frustrated and a bunch of others that I'll add here as I think of them.

I love 2 year olds! 

No comments: